What we do
We improve the quality of people's lives through our excellent team of mental health professionals supported by competent and caring administrative staff. Based in Belfast we can offer you an appointment to see a Consultant Psychiatrist, a Clinical Psychologist or a specialist psychotherapist.
We accept self-referrals but sometimes we will need a letter from your GP. Our administrator can guide you on this.
Referrals can also be made directly by a GP, or other doctor, by telephone, fax or email.
Who we help
Sometimes people find they have difficulty coping with things they would have taken in their stride in the past. Others might feel anxiety or fear at the prospect of facing a particular situation or person. Some find their mood is low and they have thoughts of life not worth living. If this describes you, or somebody you care about (children, adolescents and adults), we can help.
What we offer
- Clinical expertise in Psychology and Psychiatry
- Confidential consultations in Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Psychological therapies – inc. EMDR therapy. CBT . Counselling
- Post critical incident support
- Medication reviews
- Medico-legal reports
- Employee assistance programmes and workplace mediation
- Stress management programmes
- Meeting the needs of clients from children through to adults
- Consultancy and training (inc. EMDR Therapy)